Centre for Postgraduate Study
ul. Sw Filipa, 25, F6 room
tel. (12) 683 24 60, 68, 77
Tischner European University
ul. Westerplatte 11
Advertising Graphic Design
The primary objective of postgraduate study Advertising Graphic Design is to introduce students to the most important issues of broadly defined graphic design.
Study is directed to people interested in working in advertising agencies, design studios, publishing houses and editorial offices. We invite candidates without the knowledge or with a basic knowledge of Adobe.
The graduate will:
- gain basic artistic and practical skills in graphic design and digital editing,
- learn how to work with colors, text, photography and illustration,
- gain competence in the field of editing and selecting photos for publication,
- gain the basic skills to work as a designer in advertising agencies and promotion departments,
- gain the competence to work in the editorial offices of local magazines in the preparation of materials for printing and preparation of photo service.
Benefits of the course:
- practical preparation for the designer's work,
- know-how of the specifics of work in the advertising industry, including advertising agencies and marketing departments and as a freelancer,
- classes conducted by practitioners-experts from the advertising and publishing area,
- learning the tools needed in the profession of graphic designer and rules of use of the language of visual communication.
- basics of editing,
- visual communication design,
- packaging design,
- corporate identity brand,
- web graphics.
Graphic software (Adobe package CC):
- Adobe Photoshop,
- Adobe Illustrator,
- Adobe InDesign,
- intellectual property law,
- prepress and color management.